Dependency Managers and Automation Tools
Tools that allows you to manage all of your libraries in a meaningful and logical manner.
- Composer PHP package manager
Version Control Systems
Version control systems are software tools that help a software team manage changes to source code over time and keeps track of every modification to the code.
Various Elements and Effects
Galleries, Pop-ups, Sliders, Menus and more.
- Prefix free.js Lets you set/get unprefixed CSS properties through jQuery’s
- d3.js A library for producing dynamic, interactive data visualizations in web browsers. It
- Underscore.js A library which provides utility functions for common programming tasks.
Web Performance Testing
- Pingdom Website upload speed test
- Load Impact Test how much simultaneous traffic your site can handle
- GT MetrixTest the quality of your WordPress set-up
Software Testing Frameworks
- PHPUnit Unit testing framework for the PHP programming language.
Programs designed specifically for editing the source code of computer programs.
Free Static Web Publishing for Front-End Developers
Pre-processors help to write reusable, maintainable and extensible codes in CSS
- Normalize Normalize.css makes browsers render all elements more consistently and in line with modern standards.
Platforms for Web and Mobile Development in the Cloud
Documentation Sites and Courses
Ask any Questions About Programming